Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm back.

Not that I've been anywhere, just not here.
Things have been hectic. We're so busy at work getting ready for the holidays and Joel's been trying to find a job. Just hectic.

Hi Jenn and Wendy...thanks for Friday night, I had a great time and i truly appreciate your friendships.

Here are some more photo's from the cruise. I can't believe we've been back for over a month now...what i wouldn't give to be back there again!

Here is the Flying Dutchman from the third Pirate's of the Caribbean movie. So cool!


Here is the Dutchman with the Cruise ship in the background.

Photo from snorkeling. The snorkeling on the adult beach was amazing, i saw tons of fish, sea urchins (see below), langastinos (warm water lobsters), a barracuda (seriously, a barracuda), and a sting ray. It was amazing.

The view of Castaway Cay from our cabin.


Previously mentioned sea urchin!

I also photographed my friends Amanda & Eric's wedding earlier this month, i will try to post more of those in a little bit!
Have a great Sunday.






No comments: