Sunday, April 20, 2008

Jack


Good Sunday Morning! I love Sundays when i don't have to work. I sleep in, Joel makes me a latte and pancakes, i read the paper, we relax and enjoy the day. We had planned to go to a local cat 'place' called The Enchanted Cat today, they do grooming, boarding, and rescues. We were going to go be volunteer 'petters' today for cats that needed some loving, but they decided to take the day off today. We'll try and reschedule for next weekend.
This is Jack. He had been with us the longest of the three cats. About 4 years ago Joel was taking one of our other pets to the vet and they had a cage with a momma cat and her babies. This guy was one of the babies, when he was old enough he came home to us. I was completely opposed, i admit it, but i was wrong. He is definitely MY BABY. He's my muffin.

1 comment:

ann marie said...

vicky. looks great love all the pictures.