Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some layouts



Hi there! I thought i would share some layouts today, plus that's the only pictures i can get to upload...i just don't get this computer thing! :)

This is a layout i did for my 6x12 travel album. I used to live in San Francisco just two blocks south of these row houses. I am sure you recognize them from the into to "Full House". I loved San Francisco. If money was no object i would move back there tomorrow. If you've never been there i highly recommend you take a vacation and visit this amazing city.




This is of Cadillac Ranch in Texas. In 1994 i went on a road trip on Route 66 with two friends of mine. We drove from Chicago to LA and then back (through Vegas, Colorado, and Iowa). It was an amazing adventure that gave me the opportunity to see a lot of beautiful things in this country of ours.
I am still learning how to do all this blogging stuff, so i apologize that the photos of my layouts are not very good.
Have a great night!

1 comment:

Bonkers for Bristow said...

Whoo hoo! I've already gotten two shout outs and an annonymous reference in the Rt 66 entry! Careful or I'll get a complex. :)

Good to see the girls have prominent positions in this blog! I'll be keeping an eye on it to see more of them and all your work. I think your creativity is endless and always evolving. I love seeing how you take all the little peices, throw them together and come up with something amazing. Keep it up and keep posting. - Jenn