Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm trying to get back to this...

I haven't been around much, i haven't had much reason to blog. Things have been tough around here. Joel has now been out of work for 4 months. My company is doing okay but it is retail and i am always a little concerned.

I was trying to go photo heavy here but for some reason every time i upload a photo i get kicked off line...so irritating. So, here are a few photos and i will try to keep up with this better.
First of all, Happy New Year.



Jack and Catherine say "HI".




I got this shot of a female cardinal on our deck. They are so hard to shoot, they are so skittish, but i am thrilled with this shot.





I made this wreath last month. It is made with non-breakable ornaments and a hanger. I got the idea off Two-Peas, it is a take off of wreaths that Starbucks had in their shops over the holidays.





I guess that is all for now...i will be back soon.

Thanks so much for checking back in.

Have a great day,

Vicky




1 comment:

**MIGNONNE** said...

I love your wreath and the photo of the cardinal. Such a pretty bird.