Monday, June 7, 2010

Cat and Card

Hello, first i am very excited to share that Animal Outreach in McHenry had 8 adoptions this weekend (my husband Joel is one of the adoption counselors). One of the adoptions was our foster Summer (sorry so far away, this was taken early on when she didn't like us getting too close). We still have 4 kittens in our foster room, photos to come soon.


I thought i would share one of my Thank You cards that i made for one of my amazing friends who thought of me while i was healing after my surgery. I was so lucky to get so many beautiful flowers, cookies, gifts and well wishes.

This is a C.C. Design from All that scraps.
Paper-KI Memories.
Flowers-Prima
Copic Markers




And one with black hair.



Have a great day!


1 comment:

ann marie said...

glad to see your blogging again