Sunday, June 6, 2010

I 'think' I'am back...

It's Sunday morning and I am sitting on the couch in my pajama's watching Jurassic Park. I have been thinking about getting back to blogging and decided today was the day.

The last 8 months have been, well, interesting.
Joel has been out of work now for almost 2 years, my job is going very well, but i sure wish we were busier. I had surgery a month ago to remove a tumor from my Perotid gland under my right ear. That was not fun, but I survived and am on the mend.

I haven't done a lot of creative projects (just haven't been in the mood) but I think I am back to that, too. I have discovered Copic Markers and I am in love. Lot's of card making going to be happening here.

I promise to share some samples soon.

See Jenn, I told you I'd be back eventually!

1 comment:

Bonkers for Bristow said...

Imagine my surprise when I stop by and see three new posts!! I almost fell out of my chair. :)

Welcom back, Vick! Now where are those Peoria pictures?