Monday, June 30, 2008

We're back...

Oh what a wonderful vacation. I love Hilton Head Island. It is so pretty.
Unfortunately it is also really, REALLY HOT!
I am somewhat happy to be home but I am already missing the ocean.


We stayed at the Disney Resort down there (since we are in the vacation club), it was wonderful. There weren't any character or anything like that, but there were some hidden Mickey's and it was the experience you would expect from a Disney Family Hotel.


I took about 1000 photos. Seriously. Joel took about 30 and Lisa and Evan took less than that. I am telling you, if you want photos of your vacation...just take me.

I will start sharing some right now.
The first night before we checked into the resort we stayed at a hotel in Hilton Head (not on the Island). Out back was a small lagoon. We found this guy swimming around in it. He was big and kind of scary. I have never seen an Alligator in the wild before. He was about 6' long. Beautiful creature though.




Here are the girls outside of the resort when we arrived. Monet is on the left and Caitlin is on the right. Aren't they cute.


This is the boardwalk that we walked across everyday to get to the pool. Our building was in the front of the resort. The buildings on the left are rooms and in the forest are more buildings with rooms. On the other side of the trees was the pool, the dock, and more rooms.


I will share more tomorrow.

Have a great night!

No comments: