Sunday, May 18, 2008

What do you mean money doesn't grow on trees...

because I've been spending it like it does!




What a week of fun!


First last week i got a package from Hambly Screen Prints (my bargain of the century), 25 overlays for $25. That is a $75 value. There are some great overlays and i can't wait to play with them.


Then on Wednesday my Mom came to visit and we went shopping in Woodstock. I got some adorable little glass blown birds and two more CatStudio glasses to add to my small collection.
I love these so much, i now have Illinois, Kansas, Arkansas, Vermont, Ireland, and California, all places that mean something to me.


On Saturday my friend Ann and I went on a scrapbook shopping road trip to Wisconsin. We went to 5 store and got lots of great stuff. Here are some of my finds:



Some fabulous paper from Sassafras Lass


New Pirate paper from Creative Imaginations (this is gonna be great for our next Disney Cruise in September)


Pirate Chipboard
Too much fun stuff!


1 comment:

Cathy said...

I didn't get my invite to go Wi. SB shopping with you! I'm sad now!


Looks like a bunch of fun stuff!!!

When are we getting together to scrap??? I want to!

Big hugs!