Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some CHA reminising...

Hello all! First, i am so thrilled that so many new people have come over to check out my little blog. Thanks to you all! I truly appreciate you stopping by and your comments.



So, i was very lucky to get to go to CHA (Craft & Hobby Associate-big event showcasing all the new products coming out). (For my non-scrapbooking friends, or Jenn).



We, Ann and I, didn't get to stay long at the show, but we crammed in as much as we could. These are just a few of my most favorite things...



My wallet hurts.

Me and the Cricut!


Tim Holtz Masks




Pink Bind-it-all Machine-I told Joel this is what i want for my birthday! I am so addicted to Mini-Albums, i promise to share some of my work really soon!



Prima was the HOT booth! They had so much neat stuff it was hard to take it all in! These were really cool. I don't remember what the material was but i thought they would look so cool in my books! :)





More Prima, I LOVE Halloween!



I will post more later when my Internet quits cutting me off!


Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Bonkers for Bristow said...

huh? Sorry? I thought CHA was the Chicago projects? I didn't know the crickets there were so big. I don't think I would be posing with them. Might get mugged by his cricket gang.

Can you have a translation program for us non-scrappers? :) (Thanks for the shout out, Vick.)

Cathy said...

Hey girl.... the show was good!!! Why didn't I see you there???