Saturday, July 12, 2008

Updates

Hi there!

Well, the good news is Spencer is going to make it. We are thankful. It was a little scary, even our Vet admitted that she wasn't sure if he was going to make it. Of course he's back to being a little beast, i was giving him his pills yesterday and the bastard bit me!

We are so excited because a new Sushi restaurant opening in our area (kind of close to our area). It's considered being in Elgin, but it's close to my mall, a Sushi Station opened. It is so yummy and affordable. Joel and i went last night and tried 12 different rolls. YUM! I LOVE SUSHI!
www.sushistation.us

Today is Monet's birthday so i am heading over there for her party, she is 6 now, i just can't believe it. Then i work tonight.

I will try and post some more photos of Hilton Head soon.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm so glad your baby is ok!!!

Did I tell you that I'm looking at homes in Algonquin????