Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finally, the blog boycott is over...

So, I've been boycotting my own blog, strange, i know. When i started this thing i had such visions of grandeur. Unfortunately, those things cannot occur because of the job i have. Non-compete, I can't be on any design teams for scrap booking or the like. Big bummer.

Then came the issues with the photo uploading. I am so frustrated with resizing all my photos and then still not having them upload on here.

Needless to say, the boycott is over and i apologize to my two readers for the delay! :)

Things have been pretty crazy around here. We've been getting ready for the holidays at the store (Halloween and Christmas). We have two weeks to the day left until we leave on our cruise. I am hoping that we won't be dealing with any hurricanes or tropical storms.

*Internetus Interuptus* (Just as i went to upload some photos i was kicked off the Internet).


Let's try this again...


SIDE NOTE: I started updating this blog at 6pm last night, it is now 11am on Sunday. Every time i try to upload a photo i get kicked off the Internet...can anyone help me.

I was able to get two photos to upload.

I made these books for the girls with Teresa Collins covers and the Bind-it-all machine which i am totally obsessed with.

I will try to get the inside photos and the matching frames i made to upload later.







Have a great Sunday. We are off to Caitlin's (our Goddaughters) 2ND birthday party and then i have to go to a meeting at work tonight. It's gonna be a long day.



No comments: