Monday, September 8, 2008

Glitter much...

Saturday at work i decided to glitter up a pumpkin. I bought one of those foam pumpkins at Michael's and then used the Martha Stewart Glitter set and glue that we sell at Archiver's.

I masked off the stripes with scotch tape (that was all we had) and then i glittered and glued my heart out. I love Martha's glue, it is so fine and really great quality for little cost. Her glue i had never used until this project, but now i am sold on it.

I then punched these spiders out with Martha's spider punch, i used KI glitter paper. The black wire is actually Bind-it-All wire. The spiders are glued to it and then i just pushed the wire into the top of the pumpkin. There is also a bunch of ribbon that is held in place by a couple straight pins.


No comments: