Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Really, really BAD news...

I had plan to come here tonight to post some photos of our great finds at the Renegade Craft fair on Sunday.

Problem #1: Photo's won't upload.

Problem#2: I am having a hard time caring.

My husband lost his job yesterday.

For those who don't know his work was based on the housing industry and we all know how that's going. So needless to say they fired him and 7 other people.

We've been here before. I am not looking forward to this trial in our lives, if it's not one thing it's another. The only thing i hope is that we can pull together and become closer (and that he finds another job really, really soon).

We leave on Saturday for our Disney cruise and i can't wait. When we get back...reality check.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Vicky,I'm so sorry for you. I know the struggle of this market and it's very scary. I hope things will turn around soon or this country will be in big trouble.
See you on Saturday!!!